The key to a great event isn’t just about booking a great venue that’s available on the day you want, and for the numbers you need.
It’s about taking the time to get everything exactly right. Plan with your delegates in mind and make sure that everything’s driven by your key business objectives in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
10 tips for getting the best out of your event:
- Before you start, have a clear understanding of your event objectives
- Take plenty of time to secure and prepare the optimum environment, with the support you need
- Set realistic goals and objectives that can be measured
- Tailorthe event to your delegates needs
- Think creatively and have vision
- Choose a venue with great staff and experience
- Make sure the venue puts you and your delegates needs first
- Pay attention to the detail
- Make sure the food isn’t going to just be ok, make sure it’s great
- When your event is over, review it (including delegate feedback) and measure ROI
At Countryplace we have over 25 years of experience with meetings and conferences. Over 3000 events. We have the knowhow and expertise to work with you to make your event a success. Use our FREE Conference Planning Guide to get you started.